Image Map

Sunday, January 20, 2013

My New Custom Blog Design!

I am head over heels in love! With my new blog design of course! 

After being in the blogging world for a few months now, I decided I really love blogging. I wanted to make it blogger official with a custom blog design that represents me and my blog!

I knew just the person to contact for the job! Christi from Mrs. Fultz's Corner 
who also happens to be one of the most fabulous blog makers in town and has a blog design company Design by Christi!

Christi was so unbelievably fabulous to work with! Every e-mail I received with little previews of my blog was like opening a present at Christmas! She knew just what I wanted! It was like she could see the vision in my head and brought it to life right before my eyes! She is willing to make even the tiniest of changes until your blog is absolutely perfect for you. I could talk all day about how great of an experience I had working with her! 

I just love how my design turned out! She took it from this:
To all this!
She was able to pull together my favorite colors, patterns and love for nail polish into a seamless design. Don't you just love it too? 

One of my favorite parts are the social media buttons. I love being able to connect with bloggers outside of the blog. Be sure to stay in touch with me through any of my social media platforms on the right! I'd love to hear from you!  

If you are in need of a custom blog design, go with Christi! She will be willing to help you out with all your blogging needs in a short period of time. Thanks so much for the design Christi! You are the best!

16 comments:

  1. Love. I just flat out LOVE it!

    I knew that nail polish would show up! Love the blue & green (those are the same colors of my classroom). Very unique and absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! The design fits your blog name perfectly! The blue and green is so calming; it makes me want to sit back...enjoy your blog and stay a while! Your custom design is beautiful!

    ~Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous Ash! Well done Christi as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new blog layout looks fabulous. Look the nail polish clip art!

    Carol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all! I especially like the 3D effects and when scrolling the white moves and the rest looks multi-dimensional. So awesome!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great!! Love the nail polish bottles!!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - your new design is adorable!! Christi did mine & she is really amazing :) Love, love, love !

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new blog design! It is so cute! :)

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your design looks great! Thanks for recommending Christi! I def need a blog makeover! lol

    MrsMc from Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the kind words, Ash! I know I shouldn't say it since I designed it, but I love it too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING blog design! I love it!!!! I am new to blogging, but if I decide that a custom design is what I need, then I'll definitely check out Christi's blog! Enjoy your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute...love the dripping nail polish bottle at the end.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable! You are right when you say that Christi sees your vision. She did a wonderful job on yours too! Enjoy it!!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your new makeover! The colors are just fabulous! Christi designed my blog as well. She is amazing!

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover