Image Map

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sorry for being MIA...

So I have been very MIA in the blogging world. I have been sick, sick, sickity, sick, sick. It seems to have all hit me at once: strep throat, nasty cold, sinus infection, and stomach bug. Could I have hated my immune system for this curse? Of course! But I am not going to. My immune system has been there for me and this one time occurrence is not going to let me down. I should hopefully be back in action more regularly in the blogosphere. I am not going to make a 100% guarantee to post as much as I was but I am going to make more of an effort to post at least twice a week. I think I can do that to get back in the swing of things! Have you all been sick a lot more than usual this year? That seems to be the case for most people! Here's to a healthy rest of the year!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you stay healthy the rest of the year!
    -Chrissy
    Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover