Image Map

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Community Building Books

So here I am linking up for my first ever linky party. What better topic to link up for than children's books! I am linking up with Kimberly over at Funky First Grade Fun for the Community Building Books Linky Party.

After long deliberation, here are my top choices for community building books.
1. Tacky the Penguin. How can you go wrong with a penguin who totally rocks being his unique self?
2. Enemy Pie. This is a wonderful tale about how even the worst of enemies can become friends.
3. The Juice Box Bully. A book that needs to be on everyone's must read list.
4. Whoever You Are.  This is a wonderful book that connects to children all around the world.
5. My Box of Color. This book touches my heart. It is so simple yet has such a strong impact.
I hope you have found some new books to use to teach community building and I hope to find many more too. Be sure to head over and link up too! Thanks so much Kimberly for hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up! I'm putting a few of these on my wish list right now. :) I'm a new follower. Welcome to blogging!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to have shared some new books with you. Thanks for following! Love your blog!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover