Image Map

Friday, May 10, 2013

Five for Friday - Center Recap

I'm back in action this week and managed to link up on time AND with pictures! 

This week was a busy busy week! It was all about the final exams! However, I finished them all and now am officially a senior! Where the heck did the time go? College seriously goes by in a blink of an eye!

I won't bore you with piles of index cards and ten page study guides from this week. Instead, I will give you a photo recap of fun centers from this semester! Enjoy!

Thanks for hosting again Kacey! This is such a great linky pary!

1. This fun flower craft was a HUGE hit!
2. Fractions made fun through a game!
3. Who doesn't love spelling with magnet letters?
4. I have never seen a center as popular as these missing hundred's chart chunks.
5. Fun Friday Popsicle stick creations!

Well there you have it folks! Enjoy your weekend! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the hundreds chart activity! Such an important skill!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover