Image Map

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Currently March?

See that little bar over to the right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The one that says follow me on Bloglovin?
See the number right below it? 
997! 
Only 3 away from a lavish 1,000 follower celebration!
If you are new here or haven't followed my blog yet, 
now would be the ideal time to do so! 
I would be forever grateful!
You know how I like to throw some major giveaways on this blog!
Can reaching 1,000 be the best kick-off to March ever?
I think so! Let's do this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is no possible way it is already March 1st, 2014! It seems like just yesterday I was filling out Currently February and the day before that Currently January! Yikes! Slow down time! 

So the ever fabulous Farley just had the most amazing blog makeover by none other than The 3am Teacher. It is probably one of my favorite designs ever! I love how everything is custom and Buck made his big debut in clip art form! Obviously, when he appeared in the Currently for March, without a doubt it was my favorite Currently design ever! Love that stylish guy!

Although I am in denial about it being March... I just had to link up! 

http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/02/currently-march.html
 
Listening: Cannot.Get.Enough.Grey's! Since the new episodes just aired on ABC this Thursday I have been trying to get all caught up with Grey's. I am cruising right along through season 7 and loving it more than ever. Oh the drama! I won't say any spoilers on here because I don't want to ruin it for anyone, but if you have not seen Grey's get on it pronto!

Loving: Maybe it is just me, but I need to know random things like what type of breakfast cereal I am, or what Modern Family character I would be. I am obsessed! Procrastination at its finest! Some are so far out there with their results but others are very accurate. I took a "What should you have majored in at college?" quiz and got teacher. Way to go Buzzfeed...way to keep me hooked!

Thinking: Graduation is in less than 80 days. Just over 2 months away. Eek! Yikes! Zoinks! Is this real life? There is so much prep work that goes into graduation. When you are an education major, that work infinitely multiplies. This is one jam-packed semester. See you at 3am Michelle because that has become my new bedtime!

Wanting: This gigantic "Winter Storm Titan"? Yea...I've had enough of you before you even started! The snow hasn't even melted and yet here we go again! I haven't seen grass in months! There will be no Summer vacation because we will still be catching up on all those snow days in August! Warm weather where are you? I need you to keep my sanity in tact!

Needing: With all the crazy things going on in education-land and the snowy weather, all I want to do with my life is curl up in my pj's and watch Netflix. Papers are the last thing on my mind. I need some serious motivation STAT because I did fabulously on my last paper and want to live up to the hype this time around! 

???????: "Do What U Want" by Lady Gaga ft. R. Kelly. What could that possibly be the answer to? No, it's not the generic favorite song or song I can't stand. Take your best guess in the comments below! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Now head on over and link up too! Farley's rule of 3 is the best way to make new bloggy buds! 

Happy March!

7 comments:

  1. Great Currently! I'm in Texas, but I'm over this winter as well!
    Are you maybe attending a Lady Gaga concert soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so hooked on those Buzzfeed quizzes, too. Hope you reach 1000 soon!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late
    Follow me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to help you to 1000, but I am already following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I would be happy to help you get to 1,000 followers! Good for you! Can't wait to see more of your blog. :)
    ~Heather
    Loose Shoelaces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you are one away from 1,000! Girl, I am SO beyond ready for warmer weather. Hope it reaches us both soon!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need one more follower. I wish I could be the lucky 1000 follower
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy your reached your goal of 1,000 followers!! :) Congrats!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover