Image Map

Friday, November 30, 2012

Computer Llama Drama + {FREEBIE}

Well here I am finally re-connected to the blogging world after being without a computer for 2 weeks. I have the worst luck. What was my number one goal on Black Friday shopping? To pick up a portable hard drive to save all my 2,000 teacher blogger products on. I have been wanting this for months now but knew the deals would be cheap then. What happened one week before this goal? My laptop completely died and my hard drive went kaput. I just got my laptop and it truly was a blank slate. Then I took my portable hard drive to download what I had saved elsewhere and what did I find? The hard drive that I bought for $60 wasn't Mac compatible. Lesson learned the hard way. Don't be like me. Always get a portable hard drive before you start downloading things you never want to lose on your computer and make sure you read the package before you buy something even if it is in the madness of Black Friday.

Now while I was gone, I missed hitting 10,000 site views and never got around to celebrating reaching 200 followers. I will just have to wait around til the next milestone to celebrate. Hope you don't mind!

To cheer you all up from this depressing post, here is a really quick freebie that I made for you all. I'm linking up with Freebielicious' Fabulicious Freebies on the First, Freebie Friday from TBA, Manic Monday, and Holiday Freebie Linky Party from Second Grade Freebies. Happy December!





I hope to make many more freebies for you all soon. I also would love to make some more in depth products to share with you all in the future during vacation. Making teaching resources is quite therapeutic. Let me know what you would like to see!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your computer problems, I hate stuff like that! :(
    BUT, CUTE freebie!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for next week, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your computer problems. (I am on my 3rd school laptop and I can SO identify!)

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac
    Second Grade Freebies

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you! I do understand computer issues. Mine keeps constantly searching for Wifi even though it's connected to Wifi. So I keep dropping my signal. Drives me nuts.

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute activity! I completely understand the computer issues. I had to buy a portable hard drive a few months ago when my 2 year old got a hold of my jump drive with ALL of my projects on it. I totally FREAKED! I did finally find it a week later. She hid it very well. I'm your newest follower. Stop by my blog sometime.

    Cara
    The Teacher's Backpack

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover