November is such a wonderful month. It leads up to my absolute time of year: Christmas! While Christmas is a time to celebrate and be merry, Thanksgiving is a time to reflect upon all you have. I am delighted to link up for Lyndsey from A Year of Many Firsts' linky party!
1. My family - I honestly do not know where I would be without my family. They are always there for me when I need them. I am never happier than when I am home with my family.
2. My friends - My friends are the best. They constantly make me laugh and are such a joy to be around. I have made so many new friends this year and I am so thankful they have been placed in my life.
3. My house - With two storms recently I am so thankful that my house is still standing. I love my house. It is so cheery and cozy. I love every second I spend curled up on the couch in my pj's!
4. My teacher mentors - My teachers are so supportive of my educational journey. I learn so much from them each and every day. They are always so willing to help me out with anything I ever need. I couldn't do it without them!
5. My little blog - I am so thankful for this little blog. I have learned so much from this blogging world in such a short time. I have made such great friends and they have helped me so much. I just can't wait to see where we go from here!
Just a quick reminder to hurry on over to Granny Goes to School and enter to win $100 in gift cards if you haven't yet done so! It's a great prize you won't want to miss! Click HERE to enter!