Saturday, January 25, 2014

Five for Fluday

Did you see what I did there with the title? Unfortunately, no, this is not a typo (although I wish it was)! I seem to have come down with some sort of flu like symptoms. Being a newbie in the schools apparently has finally caught up with me. I never was sick during student teaching. However, this semester it has all caught up with me. As my brain is clearly foggy, it is no surprise that I am a day late for the Five for Friday party. On the plus side, I am still ahead of that one time I linked up on a Monday. Thanks for hosting a party where I won't have to worry about sharing any germs!

The Flu! This is how I am feeling about it...

This snow day was my saving grace this week cancelling college classes and the elementary school! 

I started reading Divergent on my day off. Have you read it? I am hooked so far!

I am kind of addicted to Grey's Anatomy. Thanks Netflix!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Want two fun freebies to help you celebrate?

Minimal text, lots of photos, and plenty of hashtags make for the perfect combo for a sick blogger! See you next week! Hope you are all staying healthy!


  1. Ha! Love the t-shirt! Hope you feel better!

  2. Oh girl! i hope the flu says good bye to you quickly. I am so excited to see I have a partner in crime when it comes to 'our' kind of marathons. This girl would die doing the real thing, but Netflix and I understand each other :)
    Happy Sunday!
    My Second Sense


Pin It button on image hover