Now that school is over and break is in full swing, I have really gotten in the Christmas spirit! While giving gifts is my favorite part of the holiday, I do enjoy receiving gifts as well. I am linking up with Mrs. Leeby to share my wish list.
What would be the perfect gift from. . .
Here are my faves this season!
1. Handmade cards and ornaments are the best. I am obsessed with this one:
(via Emily Hunt)
I love student hand made gifts. They are the best to treasure for years to come. I never throw any cards away and ornaments from students fill any tree with the best memories.
2. In the future, the best gift I could receive from the kiddies would be personal coupons.
(via Carole McIntire)
As a child, my parents absolutely loved these!
3. I am obsessed with this date night jar from Pinterest!
(via Shelena Scott)
I would absolutely love getting this as a present.
4. My parents are helping me out this year by getting me a personal laminator!
I cannot wait to prep some center activities over break. This will make life so much more convenient! Family always understands teaching obsessions!
5. Nail polish! My friends and I have manicure nights throughout the year. I have loads of nail polish already but there is this new liquid sand glitter matte polish from OPI that I have been dying for! This is my favorite: OPI Get Your Number
(via Beauty Passionista)
6. I'm sure hoping that Santa brings me that iPad I've been hoping for this year.
I hope his elves know how to make those at the North Pole! I'm hoping to spend break playing around with making fonts and clip art!
Hurry on over and link up! You could win a $15 gift card to Starbucks! Wouldn't that be a great gift for any Teacher?