I have decided to change up the blog name for the new year. After much deliberation, I have decided on...
The Polished Teacher
It was originally inspired because I always have my nails painted but it can mean a variety of things. I like what it represents!
Now goes the process of changing everything over. Don't be confused if you see changes going on randomly around here. Like my e-mail for example. My new e-mail is:
You can e-mail me there from now on and I will respond. However, I still will have my old e-mail open until all the changes take place.
Now onto the linky day 2! Today's theme is organization! 2nd grade Shenanigans is hosting the linky today. I can't wait to see all these great ideas. I could sure use them!
Here are my organization resolutions for 2013:
1. Finally finish organizing my TPT files into folders. I still have 1700 files to organize. If I did 100 a day it would be done before going back to school but I just can't motivate myself to do so.
2. Organize clip art files. My files are all over the place! I have images in files with no credit names. I have files named names that make no sense at all. I need to sort this out so that I can be more efficient. This is why I have been stalling on making products too. Shame on me!
3. Make an inventory of books that I have. I keep on buying books and randomly storing them all over the house wherever they fit. I need to make an inventory of all the books I have so that I can buy books I actually need and not spend money when I don't.
4. Hopefully start using a planner. I go by memory on what work I have to get done and shockingly it isn't working out as well as I would like. I need to take that two extra seconds and write it down. I have a cute planner and everything. This shouldn't be hard!
5. Organize my iTunes library. Lots of the songs I use in class got imported without names and just as Track 01. That does me no good whatsoever. That has got to change now!
Looks like I have lots of organization to get around to. Good thing we have 365 days a year because 350 are probably going to be procrastinated. No wait, I didn't say that. Are we breaking the resolution already? Good thing 2013 hasn't started yet!