It's that time again to link up with Kacey for Five for Friday.
When it comes to Five for Friday, the week seems to just creep up on me so fast! Here are five random things from my week!
1. Spring has finally sprung! Tuesday was a heat wave! Walking out of the apartment you could just feel the warmth surround you. It reached a whopping 75 degrees! That's quite the contrast as just one week ago the temperature was still in the 30's. I really need to invest in some new sunglasses and flip flops if this weather is around to stay!
2. We learned a little bit about Earth Day this week. Recycling was a big focus as evident by the giant recycling bin! We drew ways that we could help respect the Earth. I just love kid art! Every picture is so unique!
3. This week we worked on living and non-living things. A unit perfect for Spring! We practiced reasoning why things were non-living.
Next we will grow plants and then it's time for the chicks. How much fun! I can't wait for that!
4. I know it's technically not something from this week but tomorrow I'm volunteering at the Special Olympics for the 3rd year in a row.
I just love it. Seeing the smiles on the athletes faces is priceless.
5. I'll leave you with a little laugh to end the week. Enjoy!
Don't forget to enter my 400 follower giveaway! It ends this weekend! You aren't going to want to miss out on these great prizes!