Image Map

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tell Me Something Good Linky

I love Jennifer's idea of focusing on the positives in life. It is so easy to get sucked into a dark hole with all the stresses of the beginning of the school year. This linky reminds us of all the positives we have going on in our lives.


Something good from school...
The children really surpass my expectations each and every day. I am always so impressed about what these little kids can accomplish. The expectations thrust upon them are so high and they always rise to the occasion. 

Something good from home...
When being away from home you realize just how important your home truly is. It is a sanctuary and I love being back in my cozy home feeling safe and sound. The new fall decor is definitely adding to that cozy warm feel and I love it! Snuggling under a soft blanket is the best feeling in the world.

Something good from the blog...
I reached 50 followers last night! I am so excited! I love sharing my ideas with everyone. Thanks for following! You guys are the best!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Congrats on winning that giveaway!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 50! And I agree-home is the best place!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home is where the heart is! Couldn't agree with it more!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh...your post just made me want to go light some yummy fall candles and grab a book and cozy blanket. Thanks for the warm heart!

    coveredinglitterandglue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a pumpkin spice candle going all weekend! It was the best!

      Delete
  4. Your post made me so happy Fall is right around the corner. We're ready for a cool down next week & I can't wait ! I'm your newest follower, by the way. Stop by sometime! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy that cool weather! It is so well needed! Thanks for following! I love your blog makeover! So adorable!

      Delete
  5. Discovered you through the linky-I'm your newest follower! Congrats on 50+! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover