Image Map

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Freebie #5 Football Edition

If there is one thing I have learned on my teacher blogging adventure it's that there are some die hard football fan's out there. Like crazy obsessed in a good way. I have never been that into football because it just seemed too complicated to me. But with football season in full swing I was inspired. When a freebie football clip art set came available from Dots Of Fun I knew it was meant to me. Football themed activities I can handle, so your wish is my command.

For you all today I have created a football real and nonsense word sort game. I think you and your kiddos will like it!

Click the picture to download 

I thought it was super adorable and fun to make. Who knows, I might even be inspired to watch a few football games this season. You never know!

I hope that your children can use this game in your classroom. If you use it, let me know how it goes! I love getting feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover