Image Map

Thursday, October 4, 2012

13 Nights of Halloween?

I don't know about you but I'm a total ABC family holiday show/movie junkie. October 19th begins the 13 nights of Halloween. Every night they play a wonderfully frightful Halloween movie or show leading up to Halloween. I was thinking it would be really fun to turn this into a blogging event. Now, I am a newbie blogger so I don't know if this is already an event or not so if it is I don't want to steal anyone's idea. I was going to host it myself but A) I don't really have that much clip art, and B) I was thinking it would be more fun to get others involved. Anyway, I was thinking it would be fun for 13 bloggers to link up and one blogger would post a different Halloween themed freebie each night. This could also then become another event during the 25 days of Christmas. Does it sound like a fun idea for you guys? Send me an e-mail or comment below if it is something you would be interested in. I think it would be really fun for everyone!

P.S. I'm only 9 followers away from the big 1-0-0! I'm so excited! Can't wait to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. I get sucked into those movies, too. There's this one where they go to Halloween Town or something like that (there are 2 or 3) of them and I watch them every time haha.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.


    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover