Image Map

Sunday, October 21, 2012

First Year Bliss Linky Party

Michelle, aka The 3am Teacher, is celebrating her 1st blogiversary this week. If you don't know who she is, you must be living under a rock! She is one of the most talented artists that I know and just a genuinely kind individual. I know she has helped me out immensely on my journey as a blogger. If you are not already a follower of her blog, head on over and get following!

Michelle is hosting this fabulous linky party called First Year Bliss Linky.
All you have to do to link up is share your favorite memory from your first year of teaching. It's that simple! Everyone has a memory to share! It will be so much fun sharing these great memories! This linky is super special because everyone who links up gets a special surprise from Michelle and one lucky winner will win an item from her TPT store! What a great prize! Michelle has enabled voting on links so go back and vote for your favorite memory.


Here is my favorite memory...


Now today is exactly 2 months since my first post as a blogger. Certainly not anywhere near a year. However, I have been so overwhelmed with the amazing support I have received in such a short time. I would have never imagined that the blogging community would be so welcoming. (What was I thinking, of course you all would be welcoming!) The day I reached 100 followers was the biggest milestone my little blog has hit so far. I really wanted to celebrate with a giveaway however I didn't want to celebrate alone. I just decided to take the plunge and reach out to some of my favorite bloggers, many of whom had never even seen my blog. I was so stunned by the results. Every single person that I contacted was more than willing to donate some fabulous prizes to my giveaway. I couldn't believe how generous these bloggers were. I was just so impressed with the kindness that there is in the blogging world. Everyone always seems to focus on the negative, but here, it is so positive and such a friendly community. I have never felt so at home in my life. I cannot wait to hit more milestones and celebrate with you all in the future. I know that I will always have your support and friendships to guide me. Here's to another great 2 months of blogging and many more to come!
 
Do you have a favorite memory to share? I'm sure you do! Head on over and link up! This is going to be a great one! I can't wait to read them all!

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving reading everyone's stories! It was a great idea for a linky. Glad I found your blog!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love your blog title! That's my favorite poster!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you have only been blogging for two months!! It seems much longer than that! After I started blogging, I wondered why I hadn't started earlier!

    I am having so much fun reading everyone's posts - I hardly have time to make the rounds anymore!! Thank you for being you and I hope you got your essay finished...I want to see you get creative!!

    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher
    Visit My Blog
    Email The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right? It seems way longer to me too! Thanks so much for hosting this fabulous party! You really deserve all the successes that come to you!

      Delete
  3. I love this!!! It is so true - this bloggy world is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Congrats on two months!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one and only Kristin from A Teeny Tiny Teacher commented on my lil old blog. I am dying! That means so much to me! Your blog is seriously my favorite! You are hilarious! Thanks so much!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover