Image Map

Friday, October 12, 2012

I've Been BOO-ed!


I am so happy to have been BOO-ed by Cindy at Granny Goes to School! Thanky Cindy!

This linky party hosted by Tori over at Tori's Teacher Tips was something that I had my eyes set on and I am so glad to be able to participate!

October is such a wonderful month for learning! There are so many books, activities, and fun things to do this month! Here are some of my favorites:

My favorite book: My favorite book which I believe I have blogged about 3 times now is The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin.
If you don't own this book, you better hop to it! It will become a favorite of yours! Lucky for you there is a great freebie to go along with it from Rachel over at The Tattooed Teacher. Click here for that freebie.

My favorite product: I had the opportunity to test out the Fall Work Stations by Kimberly at Funky First Grade Fun and let me tell you they were awesome! I will be giving them an in depth review later this week but I had to share about them now. Your kids will love them! Click the picture below to find them on TPT.

My freebie to share with you: I created these Halloween Tens Frames a while back for Graphics From The Pond for the Friendly Little Ghost Linky Party and I want to re-share them with you all. Enjoy! Click the picture to download.

My favorite Pinterest find: There are so many fun things floating around Pinterest for October. I am a crafty girl and this is my favorite!
I tested these out at home and they turned out amazing! It was so much fun and easy to make! It only cost about $3 per pumpkin which was great! You should all make them!

I hope you found some great new ideas for October! Thank you so much Tori for hosting!

I am going to share the BOO-ing love with these 5 incredible bloggers:
1. Brandi at Success in Second Grade
2. Andrea at Reading Toward the Stars
3. Katie and Lisen at Second Grade Smartypants
4. Heather at The Busy Busy Hive
5. Amber at Sparkles, Smiles and Student Teaching

While you are here, enter my 100 followers giveaway! You can win prizes from 13 spectacular bloggers! Click on the picture to enter!

11 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkin idea. Just may have to try it. I am a new follower. Found you through the You've been boo-ed linky.

    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I would definitely try it out! I did the crayon meltin art on a canvas and the pumpkin was much simpler and less messy!

      Delete
  2. Love your ideas Ash! So glad you joined the boo-ness!! Thanks for linking up!!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thanks so much for hosting!

      Delete
  3. I love the melted crayon on the ghost pumpkins - gotta try that this year.
    I am happy to be a new follower.

    sandi
    rubberboots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I love your blog name! It is adorable! Let me know how the pumpkins turn out if you end up trying!

      Delete
  4. LOVE the melted crayon art pumpkin!! I'm sooooooo adding that to my list of October crafts! If you'd like to find a few more things for around the house, check out my blog! I was "boo-ed," too!

    Rebecca
    First Grade Fascination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check out your blog! I love getting crafty around the house!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the freebie and cute Halloween ideas. :)
    We're your newest follower!
    Antoinette and Emily

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover