Image Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tell Me Something Good Linky Party

♪ ♫ Tell me something good ♫ ♪
Great song that inspires a great linky party!
I am linking up with Jennifer at Rowdy In First Grade for her Tell Me Something good Linky Party.
 
Something Good At School: I just learned that I will be going into Kindergarten on Halloween to participate in their fun activities. It's in a district where they actually can go full out and celebrate so I'm very excited! I will be sure to let you know of any fun activities I see!

Something Good At Home: This isn't really something to do with home but last week I was very upset to find out that X Factor was all messed up from the World Series. Tonight they are replaying that episode. I am very excited to watch! Those young teens are so talented! And Pretty Little Liars was on tonight! Oh snap that show was intense! I love it! But I can't wait until January for the season premiere. Why must they taunt me like this! I cannot take it! Do any of you watch it? Please tell me you do! I need to vent! 

Go link up! I love to hear all the good news in life when negativity is all that seems to surround! 

Come back tomorrow for my super special Weekly Wednesday freebie! I have a great one planned for you all!

5 comments:

  1. Love your something good from home! I HATE IT when my tv shows get messed with!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm so nervous that this hurricane is going to mess everything up!

      Delete
  2. Well, I don't watch Pretty Little Liars but my daughter does and she sure does get worked up about it. Hope January comes quick for you! Sara

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover