Image Map

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weekly Wednesday #6 Freebie

It's Wednesday but it feels like Friday already.
Yet another rainy day here.
It's rained 6 out of the last 7 days here.
Not a fan of this weather.
Except I do like wearing my cute rain boots.

Here's another weekly Wednesday freebie for you all.
I love estimation and candy corn so I couldn't go wrong with this combo.
There are plenty of different versions of candy corn out there to try.
You could have a different estimation jar each week up to Halloween.
Hope you enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. I love candy corn! I'm afraid that I would eat it all before I could even do the activity! Thanks for sharing!
    An Apple a Day in First Grade
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely tempting but if I eat too much I get a stomachache which always limits me.

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover