Image Map

Monday, October 8, 2012

Batty For Math {Freebie} Manic Monday

It's that joyous time again! Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies! Boy do I love a good Manic Monday where I can snag a bunch of wonderful freebies! I am here to share a freebie with you today.

Since it is October, everyone is into Halloween/Spooky/Fall themes. I noticed a lot of Bats flying around the blogosphere lately so I decided to make a batty for math freebie.

(Click the picture to download)

This freebie has a page for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. If you need a different math concept, or have a specific set of math facts that you would like used, I would be happy to make a custom set for you! Just send me an e-mail or comment below!

I am getting really close to 100 followers now! While I know it can't be a requirement on Manic Monday, I would love out of the goodness of your hearts if you would follow my blog. I give out a ton of freebies which I'm sure everyone loves!

And if you want to help out with my 100 follower celebration just shoot me an e-mail or comment below.  I already have 2 lovely ladies willing to help me out. I want this to be very special because this blog has given so much to me, I want to give back to you all. Thanks!


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower and I'd love to be part of your giveaway!

    Brandi
    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    successinsecondgrade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Brandi! I will send you an e-mail!

      Delete
  2. What a great freebie! This will be a fun thing to use with those kiddos that need extra practice with their math facts. I'm your newest follower to help you get to 100! I linked up a freebie too if you want to go check it out. :)

    Cathy :)
    C is for Cookies, Cakes, Children, Classroom, and Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for helping me to reach 100 followers! I love your blog name! I will be sure to check it out!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the freebie and for stopping by my blog today. I started Bats today!
    I wish I could help you reach 100 today, but I am already a follower!
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you so much for being a follower! I couldn't reach 100 without you. =)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the cute bat worksheet! You're blog is super cute! I am your newest follower (101 maybe??)and I found your blog through Classroom Freebies Manic Monday.

    Allison
    Miss Allison's Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got really excited when I saw your comment. It says that you are my 99th follower but thanks so much for following!

      Delete
  5. I am your newest follower! I really like the bat math...can't wait to use it!!

    Cheryl
    Spotted Around the School

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover