Image Map

Monday, October 1, 2012

Monthly Made It Round Up and Freebie Flashback

September just flew by! I couldn't believe it! It was like I blinked and it was gone.
As a result, it is once again time for 4th Grade Frolics to host Monthly (Monday) Made It!
September was a very fun filled month but it was super busy at the same time. I didn't really have much free time this month to be crafty. Hopefully as the holidays draw nearer I will get inspired to craft and share with you all.

I made a bunch of freebies though that I thought I would re-link back up and share with you all in one place. This is perfect to link up with Lisa at Learning is Something to Treasure.
I hope you all go link up too! It would be so much fun to see everyone's old freebies! It couldn't have been more perfect timing! 

Onto the freebies!
Here are all the freebies that I made last month in case you missed them!
(Which would be my first full month of blogging!)
Click on each picture to download:








Next, I actually made phonics phones! I used to love them when I was a child and I knew they would be perfect for the kiddos to use too!
I know you all did the super cute way with duct tape, but I wasn't really inspired by any of the prints that I could find. So I wrapped a piece of scrapbook paper around mine and covered it with packing tape. Does the job quite nicely.

Can't wait to make a bunch of holiday things I have pinned on Pinterest.
I need about 12 more hours in each day to really get pinning.
I haven't even been on lately.
Things have been too busy for me! 
If you are not following me already, be sure to!
I have all my freebies pinned there as well!
Click here to follow me!

Thanks for stopping by and I would love it if you would start following my blog if you haven't already. Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. The phonics phones came out really cute! I actually hadn't heard of that idea-might have to steal that one. Thank for sharing! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I hope you have fun making them!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thanks for sharing all of the freebies!
    - Michele
    Multiage Moments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I will be sharing at least 2 freebies a week so stop back often!

      Delete
  3. You are so creative!! I love your freebies!! Thanks for linking up!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliment! I love your linky party!

      Delete
  4. I just found your blog through the linky!! Thanks for the freebies!! Love it!! Stephanie

    Primary Possibilities
    (Come check us out.)

    Your newest follower, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Stephanie! I will definitely go check out your blog. I love the name!

      Delete
  5. I found you through the linky! Pixie Sticks were my favorite candy when I was a kid!!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixy Stix were delicious as a child! They got everywhere which was part of the fun!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover