Image Map

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Currently October

Here it is October.
Since it is the beginning of the month it's time for my FAVORITE thing ever!
Farley's Currently!
From the queen herself, I seriously puffy heart these! 
Here is my currently for this month:

Listening: This presidential debate is a hot topic. I am not gonna lie I am not a politics fan. I just never have been. However, I think it is really important to stay informed for this political debate because we really need some drastic improvements in our country.

Loving: Fall, fall, fall! I love this weather! My favorite thing is wearing cozy sweatshirts. I don't know about all you people living in hot deserts or tropical paradise but I couldn't live without true fall weather. I need me some changing leaves and cool crisp air!

Thinking: This month I have a ton of work to do. It's hard to stay afloat and not feel like you are just getting buried under a pile of things to do. I'm hoping that I can get it all together because it is adding lots of extra unneeded stress to my life.

Wanting: CHRISTMAS! I am a total Christmas nut! I just love drinking hot coccoa, sitting by the fireplace, cutting down the tree, stringing Christmas lights, and Christmas carols 24/7 on the radio. The season is just magical and I love spending time with family. It is the best time of the year and I love it! 82 days and counting!

Needing: Do I even need to state the obvious? I need this long weekend to come ASAP! Like yesterday. I am struggling to get through and I'm hoping this weekend will save me. I see some therapeutic teacher shopping at Hobby Lobby and Target in the near future and sleeping in past 6am.

Book: I don't even really know any adult novels for the fall. I am quite familiar with children's books though. My favorite is Spookly the Square Pumpkin. If you haven't read it you have to check it out. It is just so stinking adorable and has a wonderful message for the kids. Love it!

So here's my currently! I hope you all link up! You won't regret it!

13 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH...
    one you called me a QUEEN... LOVE that but it made me blush... LOL and then 2 I LOVE Christmas too... I don't cut down my tree.. allergic but I still have a wonderfully fab fake one and 3 STRESS SUCKS... I say drink some hot chocolate and play some xmas tunes and relax this weekekend... LOL thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you definitely are a queen! Proudly carry that title! I am allergic to pine trees but I refuse to have a fake tree because it is just something I have grown up with and it makes it magical. I should just go into full Christmas mode this weekend! Thanks for the wonderful suggestion!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh comfy sweatshirts. SO AGREE. This is why fall is my fave.

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....We picked the same book!!! I love Spookley too!

    I, too, can't wait for Columbus Day (even though we have PD all day!)

    ✰Amber
    Sparkles , Smiles, and Student Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your blog! Can't wait to hear more about your student teaching adventures!

      Delete
  4. Sweatshirts and Fall - 2 of my favorites!
    I am your newest follower! Stop by sometime!
    :)
    Tamera
    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I love your blog! It is filled with such wonderful ideas!

      Delete
  5. I'm thinking about the massive amount of work I should be doing instead of reading all of the Currently posts and visiting your adorable blog. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

    Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog hopping is such an addiction! It consumes all hours of my day!

      Delete
  6. I hear ya on the Fall bit. I really do miss wearing sweaters, jeans and boots. I lived in SF before I moved to Hawaii and I miss the cute clothes and cool weather. The last piece of clothing I bought was a new bikini top for surfing;) I haven't read Spookly, I will put it on my list;)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas time sounds soo wonderful right now! Very cute blog! :)

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE fall clothes!!! Those warm sweaters are my favorite!! I'm your newest follower!

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    Dots of Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover