Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

Motivational Monday {Linky Party}

Sara at Smiling in Second Grade, Kimberly at The Learning Tree, and Danielle at Classroom Cupcakes are hosting a fabulous new linky party called Motivational Monday.
Isn't the picture just so lovely! It definitely gives me some motivation to get through the day!

With the hurricane brewing on the horizon this linky party is perfect to add a little boost to my day.
This morning we took a little trip to the beach to see what was going on. Here are some pictures of the big waves during low tide, 12 hours before the storm is really expected to hit at high tide during a full moon when they are expected to be 3 times higher. Yikes!
 (big huge waves out at sea that...)
(crash over the wall all the way across the street)
It was crazy! All the roads leading down to the beaches are closed and there are police everywhere. We aren't taking this lightly which is a good thing. I'll be glad when it is over! Hope everyone stays safe out there!

Now for the motivation because we all know we could use it! Here are some of my favorite quotes that get me through even the toughest days!
Well there you have it! I hope you have some motivation and positive energy sending your way this Monday! Head on over to one of the host's blogs and link up! I can't wait to see what you have to share!

7 comments:

  1. We are just sitting at home and waiting to see what's gonna happen. We are not close to the ocean but I think there will be at least heavy rain and wind around Philadelphia. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the storm and stay safe! Hopefully it won't be too bad for you!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for participating in our Motivational Monday linky party!

    I hope you are safe. Florida got lucky and dodged the storm. We got some rain and wind, but nothing we're can't handle.

    Danielle
    Classroom Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up, Ash! Can I ask where you are from? Those pictures look awfully familiar... Stay safe!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your motivational quotes. This is my kind of linky party! The Christopher Robin one always chokes me up!

    Antointte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Winnie the Pooh quote! Hope you don't have too much damage from the storm!

    Ms. Cranfill's Class

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I am so excited to be your newest follower :)

    If you have the time, maybe you could come visit me at my blog

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover