Image Map

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Something New Sunday & Monday Made It

Marie over at The Hands On Teacher created this amazingly fun new linky party! It's called Something New Sunday.
This is definitely going to be one of my favorite linkies! It is a monthy event which gives you plenty of time to find some new things. It's a place to link up a new activity, recipe, clothes, basically anything new! The sky's the limit!

And it is also time for Monday Made it for November from Tara at 4th Grade Frolics!

For my something new that I made I am sharing my new obsession that I found via Pinterest.
What do you get when you mix nail polish, vase filler gems, super glue, and jewelry ring blanks?
The answer: Some seriously amazing new rings!

Here is the original source from Pinterest:
 (via knittingyogini)

And here are my versions:
Super pretty right? I know what I am making for Christmas and birthday gifts this year!

I hope you enjoyed this Something New Sunday and Monday Made It post. I had so much fun making them I just couldn't wait until the next linky to share!

Everyone go link up too because I want to see all the lovely new things in your lives too!

14 comments:

  1. Found you through Marie's Linky:) Those are super pretty! And you could make one to go with every outfit:-D


    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rings!!! What a great idea! I'm your newest follower.

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am in love with the! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. Super cute and fun! I found you on Something New Sunday and am your newest follower:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing! I found you through Marie's linky! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I linked up to share with everyone!

      Delete
  5. OMG!!! Such a fabulous idea! I'm so glad you linked up. :)

    Thanks again! I CANNOT wait to try this with my daughter!
    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I hope you and your daughter have fun making them! Share some pictures of the results! Thanks so much for hosting this fun party!

      Delete
  6. LOVE the rings;) Great! Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SUPER cute!! I am your newest follower:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover