Kimberly at Funky First Grade Fun created her first ever set of Math Work Stations and might I say she did a phenomenal job with them. Here are her Fall Math Work Stations:
The stations include:
1. Place Value Match (10-20)
2. Batty/Cat's Meow (addition +1 game boards)
3. Moon Madness/Magic Math Hat (subtraction -1 game boards)
4. Silly Spider (clothespin addition)
5. Silly Spider (clothespin subtraction)
6. Spooky Time (telling time to the hour and half hour)
I tested these stations out in a first grade classroom this past week and they had so much fun playing them. Here are some pictures of the centers in action!
(Silly Spider Addition/Subtraction)
(Gone Batty/Moon Madness)
(Place Value Match)
These centers were just perfect to use in first grade however I am sure they could be easily adapted for Kindergarten or Second grade as well. The children had so much fun playing these activities and loved the cute clip art. The centers were a huge hit! I know we will be playing with them again soon!
If you are interested in purchasing a copy of these Fall Math Work Stations, click here to find them on TPT. You won't be disappointed!
Thank you so much Kimberly for this opportunity to review your math work stations. I look forward to your next set of math work stations which I'm sure will be just as amazing!